- the reinvented plate
AQQA®-plate is a submerged ultrafiltration system, that combines the advantages of a plate and frame system with those of a hollow fibre system and thus guarantees highest output and low maintenance operation.
The new standard:
A robust plate that is not prone to clogging with full backflush capability like a hollow fibre.
- new sandwich plate design (patent pending)
- highest output of all submerged ultrafiltration systems: many holes with defined size instead of few holes distributed on many square meters of membrane surface area
- possibility to "overflux" the plates with up to 50 l/m2.h
- full backflush with 350 mbar and the membrane stays in place, no tearing at the welding edge
- straight plates with a defined gap of 6 mm can not plug
- plates can not touch each other and stick together
AQQA®-plate is available in three sizes:
- 565 x 418 mm
- 490 x 418 mm
- 270 x 220 mm
AQQA®-plate can be connected to stacks of 2, 3, 4, .... up to 100 filterplates. The plate distance is 6 mm for high solids loading and less requirements for prefiltration.
- Polymer: Polyethersulfone
- Membrane Type: Ultrafiltration
- Pore Size (nominal): 0,04 µm
- Chlorine Resistance as Cl2: 500.000 ppmh
- surface: non-ionic and highly hydrophilic
- no wetting agents - drying resistant