The AQQA ® -bag is a personal device to make clean and safe water from water, that is contaminated with bacteria and virus, as for e.g. river or lake water. It covers the demand of one person for 6 months.
The AQQA®-bag is used in drinking water treatment to:
- remove all non-dissolved substances from the water, like sediment, algea, particles, suspended solids, organic matter
- disinfection of the water by acting as a barrier for bacteria and virus
- remove particles from precipitation (removal of manganese, iron)
AQQA®-bag will work in these waters:
- water from a river or lake
- groundwater and bank filtrate
- rain water
How do you benefit from using AQQA®-bag in Drinking water applications?
- AQQA®-bag prevents deseases through waterborne bacteria and virus
- two independent treatment stages guarantee hygienical safety
- it does not plug and can be used for 6 months